We have a range of training modules which assist in managing NCCP competency and Responsible Managers training requirements.
Our core Compliance Modules include:
- National Consumer Credit Protection Act
- Privacy Act
- Anti-money Laundering & Counter Terrorism Financing Act
- Market Practices
- Consumer Protection
- Debt Collection
- Introducers – covering market practices, privacy and NCCP from a Point of Sale perspective.
These modules all have assessment components. Each module is broken into segments with the relevant assessment questions immediately following each segment. People have three opportunities to choose the correct answer, so everyone should be able to pass, even though the assessments are challenging.
The core compliance modules are priced at $88 (gst inc.) per person per module.
We also have a webinar series which helps with competency and professional development requirements. There are no assessments with the webinars, but completion certificates are provided.
The various webinars are as follows:
- NCCP Annual Compliance Certificate – what is required and how to prepare for it
- Documentation Management – explaining some of regulatory obligations and risks in documentation management
- Contract Law Basics – explaining the elements in contract formation and how the manage the risks
- Debt Collection – explaining the NCC obligations and impacts on all collectors, including debt purchasers
- Governance Frameworks – explaining the obligations directors & managers have under a range of legislation, including the NCCP Act
- Operational Considerations – explaining some of the key compliance risks from an operational perspective
- Sales & Marketing – explaining some of the key legislative obligations that impact on product development and marketing.
- Personal Property Securities Series:
- PPS – An introduction – which provides an overview of the PPSA act and what it means for lenders
- PPS – Essential for equipment financiers – which provides information on the key risks and how to manage them.
The webinars are priced at $33(gst inc) or $55 (gst inc) per person per webinar, depending on length.
All modules, whether core compliance or webinars, provide completion certificates to validate training requirements.
Should you choose to customise the training, you can set your own pass mark and resubmit criteria.
Talk to us about how best to meet your training obligations.